Sunday 3 May 2009

I should know better.

Hello eveyone.
The English summer keeps on appearing, then vanishing. This weekend is a Bank Holiday, plus my wife has had a cold which I finally came down with on Friday, so I stayed in bed, slept and by Satarday head pains, coughing and all the rest were gone. A sure sign of a sensible person taking their own advice, You might think that.
So why come Satardy was I cleaning our collapsable pool which I made the mistake of leaving up? On my hands a knees srubbing the plastic to get rid of dirt, leaves, dead insects. All this after spending an hour cleaning any rain water that was left in from the previous weeks rain. Great way to insure Back Pain Loss you would think. I finally cleaned the pool bottom and found some damage to the plastic. This meant I had to buy a repair kit, repair the bottom and leave for 24 hours.
How did this affect my back. Well, suprise to say, my back pain was severe for a while, some stretching and massage seems to have cleared it. I slept well, woke up and went shopping, I have yet to clean and polish the cars, but at least the sun is still shining and I can sit down comfortably.
But there is still bank Holiday Monday, will I keep doing things to encourage Back Pain, will the rest of Britain be out digging, cutting the hedge, mowing the grass, or will they take it easy, just as I will.
If you want to learn about Back Pain, have a look at www.backpainloss.com.
Bue for now

Paul

No comments: