Sunday 15 March 2009

My son finally gives in to Back Pain

A strange title you may think.
On my profile I have said that the only member of my family not to have a treatment from me is mt son. Well today he was due to take a driving lesson. So like most young men, I suppose, he had a shower and changed into " good" clothes.
Unfortunately he got out the shower, reached for some clothes and experienced severe Back Pain.
He did nothing unusual, no heavy lifting, just a slight twist. His mother, who has read Back Pain Loss diagnosed a trapped nerve, just from listening to him!
I was volunteered to put him right, cook the dinner, two different sorts of pie, meat eater and veggie, and am muse my Granddaughter, burn some paperwork outside. A typical Sunday.
I first carried out a very quick and superficial balance to align his spine as the fist step to relieve his back pain, followed by work on the reflex for Sciatic nerve issues and finished with a Reiki treatment. He still had some back pain, so downstairs for an EFT treatment and some NLP visialization.
It would have cost a small fortune, he had about 4 - 5 treatments from 2 therapists, but is worth it, his pain was reduced, he had his lesson on time. Not only that, he enjoyed it and is now back to his normal spirits.
He still has not been to weww.backpainloss.com for the exercises he could use.
Till next time
Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Cool blog! I just stumbled on it and now I am a dedicated reader. Keep it up!

paul said...

Thank you, glad you like it.