Sunday 5 April 2009

A wander down memory lane.

Hello to all my faithful readers.

I never meant to be a complementary practitioner, energy worker even healer. Many years ago my mother and my wife read about Rejuvanessence. This is a system of gentle facial massage, a facelift without surgery. They said I should learn it, so I could practice on them, free of charge.
I had already studied Swedish Massage which is great for lower back pain and enjoyed giving treatments to friends and family, at no cost to them. Do you see a pattern here? Well I went to London and attended the course, a lot of firsts for me. First time in a class of only women, first time with a lot of energy changes in a room, first time I saw an emotional release as a result of a pyhsical treatment. The first time a women told me how good I was with hands, make of that what you will, it was in a room full of other ladies.
I subsequently learned Reflexology, another great tool for back pain loss I told a patient there was a "hole" in the reflex for her colon, a few years later she was diagnosed with cancer of the colon, had a large piece removed, and so on. She is fine today, by the way.
I learned Reiki, up to Master level. The lady with the colon had me treat her dog. The dog was tired and sad I treated her once, each time I visited, the dog dragged herself to me and put her paw in my lap. I held the paw, visualised the energy flowing till she took the paw away. I was told the dog became full of life, woul run the fields for a day or so till she became tired, after the next visit the same again. She died some months later of cancer.
I learned Amatsu, a Japenese system of body balancing, very useful and effective again for back pain loss and almost gentle. Followed by NLP and Hypnosis ,now I am learning EFT.

The pont of all this is that no one else in the family does this, not my wife or kids. Suddenly my 6 year old Granddaughter has started to massage and hold people with pain to make the pain go away. This is all her own idea so its rather nice.

Perhaps I could attune her to the Reiki energy, who knows?

Lots more info at www.backpainloss.com

No comments: