Tuesday 26 August 2008

Old age and Back Pain.

Good morning everyone.
I would like to talk briefly again about Nutrition and Back Pain. My mother has just turned 80 and lives in a rural area of England right beside the North Sea. It is quite village and my mother lives in an old cottage on a rutted, unpaved street with no road lighting.
My wife and I recently visited my mother and carried out an EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) session with her to help with her back pain. My mum suffers from back pain and a range of "age related" problems, as the doctors put it.
The basic problem started with overweight, which led to lack of mobility, which resulted in more weight and so on.
Nutrition and regular exercise help not only to maintain general health, but also in particular issues such as Back Pain. Such foods as Aloe Vera, glucosamine and chondroitin for instance have a beneficial effect on the immune system boosting our general health and well being.
Look forward to your feedback, stay well till next time.
Paul

No comments: