Wednesday 6 August 2008

Shoes and Back Pain.

Hello I hope you are well
Have you ever wondered what are the causes of Back Pain? I know we all thinkof trapped nerves, slipped disks even carrying a load or twisting suddenly. Well heres a new one,recently I bought a new pair of shoes from a discount clothing warehouse. Unlike shoe shops where qualified staff measure and fit shoes, I just bought a cheap pair of good looking shoes.
Round about the same time my car needed a small paint job, so I took it the paint shop and left it to be sprayed. Rather than go home in a Taxi, I went for a walk around the nearby town to kill a couple of hours. It soon became clear that the shoes were too tight and uncomfortable. After a rest for a coffee I continued round the shops, my right little toe was by now quite painful, ( I later discovered the toe had been skinned and a plaster was required). I was begining to suffer some pain and discomfort and because of the pain I started to walk with a slight limp. This caused my leg, the right one, to become locked, my knees was rotated outward slightly and the muscles of my Pelvis and lower back became strained. I got my car back and drove home, put a plaster on my toe and had a hot bath because my lower back was in spasm and quite painful. The toe took a few days to recover, my back pain lasted for nearly a week. All this for a small saving on a pair of shoes, was it worth it?
Have a great day
Do you walk around in tight shoes? Have you ever kicked off a pair of shoes and felt" that's wonderful" Back Pain Loss is a simple to download product and contains hints and tips on how to control back pain, including Shoes and Back pain. To find out how you can obtain your copy go to :
http://www.backpainloss.com/
Paul

No comments: