Sunday 3 August 2008

Welcome to Back Pain Loss

Hello and welcome to a Blog, Back Pain Loss, that will be looking first at ways to deal with back pain, but may grow, who knows.
As mentioned in my profile I have been interested in complementary medicene for a few years now. One subject which continued to surface whilst I was working with clients, was the problem of Back Pain. My experiances have ranged from massaging a young woman with lower back pain, in order that she could work comfortanly, to giving a Reflexology treatment to a lady in her late 70's which enabled her to work in her garden again.

However I would like to start with a report that approaches the problem of Back Pain from the veiwpoint of Nutrition, and is called, suprisingly,Back Pain and Nutrition.

Feed Shark

No comments: