Wednesday 14 January 2009

Family Fun

Hello
My daughter, Elizabeth has a problem with her foot.
For years she had severe pains in her legs, pelvis hips. After visiting an Amatsu trainer, who was also a good therapist, the problem was identified as being in foot. I have mentioned this before because it illustrates cause and effect.
The foot was the cause of a lot of pain and it effected her whole body. At the moment I am mobilising her foot, releasing the muscles of her leg and trying, bad word that, to minimise the pain.
My wife has problems with a knee, and we worked out that this was due to stubbing her toe, causing an incorrect walking posture and pulling muscles all over the place. I released a very tight toe and massaged her calf and thigh and she is walking better, doesnt help that a **** (fill in your own words) at Westminster council stitched her up and she now has no job! But I cant release, mobilise or treat that.
My Mum had a bad back that would not be treated, but I used Emotional Freedom Technique and all is now well.
My Gran daughter gets little scrapes and bumps and asks for a massage, Reiki us ally works.
But who works on me?
If you have a bad back, Sciatica, or any number of health issues, you may find a look at www.backpainloss.com of interest.
Regards
Paul

No comments: