Monday 12 January 2009

Stiff as a board

Here is a short areicle from live journal.
"After a day of shoveling and housework yesterday I managed to wrench my back pretty bad but after some meds and a heating pad I was felling pretty good until I went to bed. I awoke this morning barely able to move, my back had tensed up over night and made me as stiff as a board. Every move I make brings tears to my eyes, the pain is excruitating and made 10 times worse by kids who want to climb all over me and not listen to a word I say. I have taken countless medications today from tylenol and ibporfen all the way to a muscle relaxor. I have used ice packs and heating pads. I have even used topical pain relieveing gels like Biofreeze and still can barely move. And then the news so kindly informs me that we are under a winter weather watch until Tuesday morning which means more snow and more shoveling. The even thought of more snow makes me want to cry, I do not know if my body can take another another round of shoveling so soon. It hurts to move and I know I have to go to work tomorrow as I have things that need to get done."
Dont overexert yourself and expect to be fine next day
As usual if you want more related info, goto www.backpainloss.com
Be well
Paul

No comments: