Tuesday 6 January 2009

My Grandaughter

Hello Everyone.
No, Amelia does not suffer from back pain, she is a healthy, happy six year old who started back at school today. She did, however, manage to get sick today.
I had just finished a 20 mile drive down the M1 from Luton, to Watford, dropped off a couple of friends and made my way home.
The weather has improved on the route I take. Monday we had snow and the temperature has been down to -10C. Not a lot for some people I know, but before Christmas I was enjoying almost balmy weather.
Then we had the Nativity and Amelia was an Angel, type casting there, the new year saw a slight drop. But now we have Arctic winds and stuff.
So I got home. my daughter had fed Amelia pasta, but not for long. After clearing up the mess I sat and talked with Amelia, she had bumped her head at school, six hours earlier and we thought concussion. We did the tests, I gave a Reiki treatment and she slept.
The pont of this?If someome is ill. ask for information, Amelia could have been hurt, she told nobody at school. My first reaction was a bug, till we talked more.
It is always important to obtain all the information you need.
So remember, if you want information on back pain, then look at www.backpainloss.com
Bye for now
Paul

No comments: