Thursday 1 January 2009

Start of the New Year

Hello everyone
Welcome to the first day of 2009 and I hope this year brings all the best it can. Lets hope the last bit of 2008 soon becomes a memory.
I was wondering what I could say about Back Pain Loss and I suddenly thought of this morning. My wife woke up with Sciatic pains and needed a quick fix to gey over the discomfort.
So imagine this, I had hold of her right calf and starting at the ankle, squeezed the back of her calf up to the knee. The calf was tight, my pressure a bit firm, my wifes comment is not going in here today.
So after a short rest I started again, moved more slowly, with less pressure. I repeated the process a couple of times, the calf became less stiff and the Sciatic pain went away.
I studied Reflexology in the late 90's and use bits of regularly to address particular problems because I knoe it works.
Just as I know if you visit www.backpainloss.com you will find something for you that works.
Bye for now
Paul

No comments: